For referral and intake, call our confidential line at 615-983-6803 or fill out the confidential referral form below.
In order to increase Tennessee’s effectiveness in responding to opioid outbreak events, the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services will be holding round table discussions with key stakeholders regionally. The purpose of these events will be for participants to learn how to apply outbreak response methods to opioid overdoses, communicate with key community partners, describe surveillance sources/stakeholders involved in identifying and responding to opioid overdoses, and identifying roles and responsibilities for community partners during an opioid overdose outbreak. Below is a list of dates/locations as well as the link to register. Please look at the information and make plans to attend!
- April 23, 2019: Columbia (Region - South Central) - Maury Regional Medical Center
- May 2, 2019: Brentwood (Region - Highland Rim) - THA Virginia Way Conference Center
- May 22, 2019: Memphis (Region - Mid South) - The Great Hall Conference Center
- May 23, 2019: Jackson (Region - WATCH 7) - West Tennessee Regional Training Center
- May 30, 2019: Cookeville (Region - Upper Cumberland) - Cookeville Higher Education Center
- June 12, 2019: Johnson City (Region - Northeast) - Carnegie Hotel
- June 13, 2019: Knoxville (Region - Knox/East) - Bridgewater Place
STARS, mobile crisis, redline and other agencies are available to assist those impacted by this crisis. STARS is an authorized distributor of Naloxone (Narcan), which is available for those in need. Contact STARS at 615-983-6818 for more information. In the event of a medical emergency, dial 9-1-1.